Find the path to your next big catch with the incredible accuracy and detail of the Hummminbird® CoastMaster™ Digital Maps Card. This convenient coastline map card provides highly accurate chart coverage for all U.S. coastal waters. From easy-to-read contours to highlighted depth ranges, you’ll have the tools you need to identify the spots you know will hold fish, and navigate there safely. VX Technology provides 5 customizable color palettes and faster load times, so you can seize every moment on the water. See the world your way with 3 preset views. It’s quick and easy to switch from fishing charts to nautical charts or to create custom view settings. Using predictive software, CoastMaster maps let you plan your fishing day with tidal direction and height, as well as the speed and direction of currents and more, so you’ll never be caught guessing. Create up to 4 user-defined depth highlight ranges, so you can easily target productive water and stay in the bite zone. Navigate safely and quickly identify spots where fish are hiding with red shading highlights for shallow-water areas on an adjustable range from 0–30′. Synchronize the depth contours and shorelines with actual water levels. When paired with a Minn Kota® i-Pilot® Link (not included), you can “follow” a selected depth-contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control. Compatible with Humminbird HELIX® G3/G3N and all SOLIX® units. Mfrs. 1-year limited cartography warranty. Opened packages not eligible for return.
Manufacturer model #: 601015-1.
- Convenient coastline maps chip
- Highly accurate chart coverage for all U.S. coastal waters
- 5 customizable color palettes
- 3 preset views
- Switch from fishing charts to nautical charts or create custom views
- Predictive software for tidal direction, height, and speed and direction of currents
- Up to 4 user-defined depth highlight ranges
- Shading highlights for shallow water areas
- Synchronize depth contours and shorelines with actual water levels
- Pairs with Minn Kota i-Pilot Link (not included) to “follow” depth-contour line