Vexilar’s 12° Ice-Ducer Transducer lets you jump from hole to hole with ease while chasing schools on the ice. The dependable float-and-stopper system delivers accurate readings and adjusts easily to accommodate varying ice depth. Barium titanate crystal and earth-grounded cable construction stand up to harsh conditions. The 7′ cable in the Vexilar 12° Ice-Ducer Transducer won’t freeze or harden in icy water. Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty.
Manufacturer model #: TB0080.
- Allows you to stay mobile on the ice
- Float-and-stopper system delivers excellent accuracy
- Simple to adjust according to ice thickness
- Quality construction stands up to harsh conditions
- 7′ cable won’t freeze or harden in icy water