The ideal position and heading device, Lowrance’s® Point-1 GPS Antenna is a precision GPS/GLONASS receiver with electronic compass. Point-1 provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position and speed updates. And, unlike other position-only antennas, the Point-1 provides heading for accurate boat direction at any speed and for radar/chart overlay. Connect the Point-1 to any Lowrance HDS Gen2, HDS Gen2 Touch or Elite-7 display, or any NMEA 2000® network. The Point-1 Antenna is fully waterproof and can be pole or surface mounted on any boat. Includes a 4′ cable, T-connector, mounting hardware, gasket seal, and installation guide.
- NMEA 2000 position and heading sensor
- 10Hz updates for smooth and accurate location
- Compact, rugged design for all marine environments
- Supports SBAS including WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- Supports GPS and GLONASS, Galileo, Galileo-capable with future software update
- Includes spat/pole mount and mounting hardware