See what’s beneath the surface like never before with the Garmin® Panoptix® LiveScope™ Perspective Mode Mount transducer-positioning accessory. Use your Livescope LVS32 transducer (not included) to advance your fishing techniques, including LiveScope Forward view to see around your boat and LiveScope Down view for what’s below your boat. And with the addition of the Perspective Mode, you’ll now be able to see what’s out in front and down from your boat with an overhead vantage point—making this Garmin Perspective Mount great for shallow water. Now you’ll have incredibly detailed, real-time images of what’s all around your boat, including bait, fish, and structure, from 3 distinct vantage points. With a simple software update, your compatible chartplotter (not included) will provide auto-detection of each mode to take the guesswork out of sonar interpretation and put another sonar tool in the hands of the angler.
Manufacturer model #: 010-12970-00.
- 1 mount, 3 views: Forward, Down, and Perspective modes
- Update the software on your compatible chartplotter for auto-detection of each mode
- Built-in attitude heading reference system keeps sonar view stable, even in rough conditions
- Tool-free mode adjustment: simply rotate and fish
- Available only for trolling-motor mounting