Customer service is a priority here at USA-hunter. If you are not satisfied with your order, we will do our best to correct the situation to your satisfaction. Because of the costs involved with returning products, it is always best to contact us with any questions you may have about our products before you place an order.
All products are brand new and covered under the manufacturer’s warranty unless otherwise specified. Product defects must be handled by contacting the manufacturer directly. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of delivery of your order.
No returns will be accepted without prior approval from us at USA hunter. Please contact us to process a return. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. No returns on ammunition or firearms.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of product delivery.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for all returned, refused, undelivered, or abandoned items.
- We DO NOT accept returns on firearms, ammunition, or any hygienic products – this includes earplugs.
- All returns must be received as they were when they shipped from USA hunter; new and in the original packaging. All accessories, documentation, and registration cards must be included with the return.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping return costs.
- Any shipping charges for product returns are non-refundable.
A valid RMA number must be written clearly on the outside of the packaging or on the receipt that accompanied your order. Please DO NOT place any labels, write on, or attempt to ship back your return item in just the manufacturer’s box. The customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments. If your shipping carrier has lost or damaged your package, please contact them directly.