Big crankbaits and swimbaits can just plain wear you out. That’s why you need the Abu Garcia® Revo® Winch Baitcast Reel in your arsenal. This 4th generation low-profile baitcaster is made for the angler fishing big baits, on big water, for big fish. With its overbuilt gearing, lower gear ratio, and extended bent handle topped with upsized knobs, the Revo Winch is power-loaded for maximum efficiency when casting and retrieving hard-digging baits. And when the strike comes, you’ll be able to apply a whopping 24 lbs. of drag pressure if needed; no other low-profile reel comes close. In other words, the Revo Winch is aptly named! Features include Abu Garcia’s corrosion-resistant X2-Cräftic™ alloy frame; light, strong C6 carbon Gull Wing™ palming sideplate for quick brake access; limited-friction Ti-coated line guide; super-efficient D2 Gear Design™; Everslik™ coated pinion shaft and pawl for smooth running with minimal wear; precision DuraClutch™ gear engagement; 8+1 system with stainless steel ball bearings plus roller bearing; Infini™ combination magnetic and sealed centrifugal brake system with near-limitless adjustability; Power Stack Carbon Matrix Drag System™ with up to 24 lbs. of drag pressure; extended bent handle with large, firm-gripping EVA knobs; bent drag star; and a lube port for easy maintenance.
- The ultimate low-profile crankin’ reel
- Specifically designed to handle big baits
- Maximum efficiency and crankin’ power
- Overbuilt gearing, lower gear ratio, extended handle
- Corrosion-resistant X2-Cräftic alloy frame
- C6 carbon palm-side sideplate
- Gull Wing sideplate design for easy brake access
- Ti-coated line guide
- Duragear brass gear
- Super-efficient D2 Gear Design
- Everslik pinion shaft coating
- DuraClutch gear engagement
- 8+1 system with stainless steel ball bearings
- Infini co-engaging dual brake with near-limitless adjustability
- Power Stack Carbon Matrix Drag System
- Highest drag pressure available – up to 24 lbs.
- Extended bent handle with large EVA knobs
- Bent drag star
- Lube port
There are no reviews yet.