Already a masterpiece, the Orvis® Hydros® Fly Reel has been tweaked to bring this best-selling fly reel to new fishing-performance heights! Removing unnecessary material, this Orvis fly reel delivers exceptional performance in a super-lightweight design. The narrow spool has been stiffened to minimize line stacking, while the drag knob was moved to offer easier access. The fully sealed drag with stacked carbon and stainless steel disc washers has an upgraded seal to protect the clutch bearing, ensuring flawless performance when you’re battling hard-running fish. Plus it boasts zero start-up inertia, meaning it jumps into action immediately to protect those delicate tippets. The reel foot is curved to protect your leader by reducing kinks. A standard large-arbor design reduces line coil, speeds up retrieval rates, and balances nicely with lightweight fly rods. Matte type II anodized finish. And to ensure you’ll be ready for instant fly line change-outs, the Orvis Hydros Spare Spool (sold separately, below) is manufactured to the original specs and is a perfect fit for your Hydros Fly Reel.
- Incredibly lightweight design
- Stiffened spool minimizes line stacking
- Easy-to-access drag knob
- Fully sealed drag with stacked carbon and stainless steel washers
- Zero start-up resistance protects light tippets
- Curved reel foot for kink-free leader protection
- Large-arbor design
- Durable type II anodized finish
- Available spare spool for quick line changes
There are no reviews yet.