More bass anglers are using spinning gear these days, but not just any spinning gear. The Daiwa Tatula LT Spinning Reel is specifically made for the performance-oriented bass fisherman. Like today’s baitcasters, the Tatula LT offers advanced engineering to give you an extremely lightweight, strong, and responsive reel that can handle sophisticated bass fishing techniques. With its Zaion™ “high density” carbon-strain body, hollow stainless steel Air Bail®, state-of-the-art Air Rotor that weighs 15% less than other materials yet offers enhanced strength due to equalized pressure, and digitally machined A7075 aircraft-grade aluminum Digigear™, this reel delivers smooth, flawless operation in every phase. Its 7-bearing (6+1) system includes 1 CRBB, 5 stainless steel ball bearings, and 1 instant anti-reverse roller bearing. Built “Light and Tough” all around, the Daiwa Tatula LT merits go-to position on your casting deck for tourney day.
- Engineered for the sophisticated bass angler
- Extremely lightweight, strong, and responsive
- Zaion “high density” carbon-strain body
- Hollow stainless steel Air Bail
- Air Rotor with 15% less weight but higher strength
- Digigear A7075 aircraft-grade aluminum gearing
- 7-bearing (6+1) system
- 1 CRBB, 5 stainless steel ball bearings, 1 roller bearing
- Instant anti-reverse
There are no reviews yet.