Clearly, the Garmin® Panoptix™ LiveScope™ Thru-Hull Transducer System brings the most amazing sonar technology ever. Forget the “instantly outdated” images of traditional sonar and discover live, real-time scanning sonar. See easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait, and fish swimming all around your boat, even when your boat is stationary. You get both LiveScope™ Down and LiveScope™ Forward modes in 1 transducer. And you can easily adjust the transducer mode to fit your fishing techniques: use LiveScope Forward to see around your boat, and use LiveScope Down to see directly below your boat—up to 200′ for either mode of this unprecedented live sonar transducer. The view automatically changes on your compatible Garmin chartplotter screen. The pinpoint Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilization keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions. The Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Thru-Hull Transducer System includes a compact black box with transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector, making it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter.
Manufaturer model #: 010-01864-00.
- Live, real-time scanning sonar
- See live, incredibly sharp images of structure, bait, and fish around your boat, even when the boat sits stationary
- LiveScope Down and LiveScope Forward modes in 1 transducer
- View automatically changes on your compatible Garmin chartplotter screen
- Attitude Heading Reference System stabilization keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions
- Frequencies supported: 530–1,100kHz
- 500W transmit power
- Maximum depth: 200′ down and forward
- Includes compact black box with transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector
- Compatible with GPSMAP® 8400/8600 series multifunction displays, GPSMAP 7400/7600, 1002/1202, GPSMAP 1202/1202xsv Touch and 702/902 series chartplotters, and ECHOMAP™ Plus 70cv/70sv and 90sv chartplotter/sonar combo series