The MarCum® MX-7GPS Lithium-Powered Sonar/GPS Combination Unit brings the best of both world: pinpoint positional accuracy and long-heralded MarCum sonar, giving you double the ice-fishing advantages. Dual-beam precision digital sonar offers best-in-class widest and narrowest viewing angles on the market. A 20° ultra-wide-angle sonar cone sees fish further to the sides, giving you an advantage for finding and catching. An 8° narrow-beam transducer targets only the fish directly beneath you at the push of a button, and overcomes standard sonar issues on steep breaks. The patented, 12-setting interference rejection lets you tune out noise better than ordinary sonar systems, with fine-tuning controls of gain modes, ping speed, and cone angle. The internal GPS receiver takes you to the spot and brings you back time after time. Built-in Navionics® Basemap provides more lakes and better coverage from a host of sources. A microSD card slot allows custom, optional mapping upgrades. The True-Time 7″ LCD works in tandem with sonar to offer all screens in true realtime-display with zero latency and no lag. Luminance reaches up to 1,000 nits for incredible clarity in any lighting conditions. Manual depth ranges of 10, 20, 40, 60, 80, 120, 180, 240, and 300 lock in your viewing range, while “auto” mode selects the closest appropriate range for each ice hole you dunk your ‘ducer in. Dynamic mode adjusts for the entire water column, using the full display and maximizing detail, while manual dynamic allows you to fine-tune your depth range to the exact foot, then lock it in. Optimal single-frequency sonar (200 kHz) doesn’t require an adjustment in frequency to go from wide cone angles to narrow, so you don’t lose sensitivity because of signal manipulation. 4 viewing options let you personalize your presentations. This powerhouse MarCum sonar/GPS unit includes a deluxe padded soft pack, 8’ of Kevlar-reinforced transducer cord, 12V 10A lithium LifePO4 battery, and 3A rapid charger. Mfrs.’s 2-year limited warranty. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: MX-7GPS.
- Pinpoint GPS and industry-renowned sonar in the same unit
- Widest and narrowest sonar viewing angles on the market
- 20° ultra-wide-angle sonar cone sees fish further to the sides
- 8° narrow-beam transducer targets only the fish directly below
- Patented, 12-setting interference rejection with robust fine-tuning
- Internal GPS receiver
- microSD card slot
- True-Time 7″ LCD with real-time presentation and up to 1,000 nits’ luminance
- Manual and auto depth ranges
- Optimal single-frequency sonar
- 4 viewing options
- Includes deluxe padded soft pack, 8′ of Kevlar-reinforced transducer cord, 12V 10A lithium LifePO4 battery, and 3A rapid charger