The Hawkeye® DepthTrax® 1H Handheld Depth Finder utilizes proprietary sonar technology to emit 300W sonar pulses 4 times per second, while algorithmic programming virtually eliminates false readings from being displayed on the LCD screen. It has an unbreakable ABS plastic outer shell and incorporates Inductive Switching Technology (IST) to eliminate switch holes in the housing. This combines with dual seals on the battery and transducer caps for waterproof performance to depths up to 200′. You can track water depth readings from 1.5’–300′, and also monitor water and air temperatures via the SoftGlow™ backlit display. It has an automatic depth range adjustment and runs up to 25 hours on a 9V battery (not included). The Hawkeye DepthTrax 1H Handheld Depth Finder has an integrated lanyard, and is effective and handy for use from shorelines, docks, kayak fishing, PWC, boats, or in ice fishing. Manufacturer’s 2-year limited warranty. 8″H x 2″W x 2″D.
Manufacturer model #: DT1H.
- Emits 300W sonar pulses 4 times per second
- Unbreakable plastic housing is waterproof to 200′
- Can be used from shorelines, docks, kayaks, PWC, boats, or on ice
- Water depth readings from 1.5’–300′
- Displays water and air temperatures
- Utilizes (9V) battery (not included)