The Garmin® GPSMAP 8612xsv Chartplotter/Sounder Combo with Mapping Sonar stands above ordinary fish finders and chartplotters. The 12″, Full-HD IPS touchscreen display brings incredible clarity, wider viewing angles, and sunlight readability, all even while you wear polarized sunglasses. Experience superior connectivity and networking solutions on this Garmin fish finder chart plotter combo with complete control of your entire system right at your fingertips. Preloaded Garmin-exclusive BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps include integrated Navionics® data as well as Auto Guidance technology. The chartplotter includes a premium-performance processor for faster map drawing, superior networking, video distribution, and more. Multiple displays can be flat-mounted edge-to-edge to create a sleek glass helm look or mounted flush. NMEA 2000® networking and the Garmin Marine Network let you build your full marine electronics suite—from radar and autopilots to cameras and instruments—controlled from your chartplotter and shared across multiple screens. With SmartMode, the intuitive design gives you quick, 1-touch access to all the information you need to ease high-stress situations such as docking. For full control of your boat on your chartplotter screen, use the exclusive OneHelm™ feature to connect to many third-party devices. The built-in SailAssist feature on the Garmin GPSMAP 8612xsv Chartplotter/Sounder Combo with Mapping Sonar provides data, displays, and prerace guidance to gain a competitive edge. Download the ActiveCaptain® app to your smartphone or tablet to manage your marine experience from anywhere—from trip planning and pre-fishing to updating software and purchasing maps.
Manufacturer model #: 010-02092-03.
- 12″ Full-HD IPS touchscreen display
- Stunning appearance, with the ability to install multiple displays
- Fully network-capable with NMEA 2000 connectivity and the Garmin Marine Network
- ANT technology and Wi-Fi networking
- Exclusive OneHelm feature to connect to many third-party devices
- Preloaded with Garmin-exclusive BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps, with integrated Navionics® data
- Compatible with Panoptix™ PS51 FrontVü forward-looking sonar (sold separately)
- SmartMode station controls for 1-touch access to several operations
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist for a competitive edge
- Built-in Wi-Fi networking
- Dual micro SD card slots on back of unit for use with ActiveCaptain app and cartography accessory cards