Find more fish using the Garmin® ECHOMAP UHD 73sv Touch-Screen Fish Finder/Chartplotter Combo with LakeVü G3 Inland Maps, with a bright, sunlight-readable 7″ touch screen with keyed assist. The included GT56 transducer provides Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars with 20% greater range and 3 frequencies for top performance at all depths. Vivid scanning-sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure. Preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Navionics® data cover more than 18,000 lakes with up to 1′ contours. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network support provides you with engine data, sensor connection, autopilot integration and more. This ECHOMAP fish finder is even compatible with the Force® trolling motor (not included) for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks, and more. Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the ActiveCaptain® app for access to OneChart to purchase and download new charts, and receive smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data, and more. This Garmin fish finder includes a quick-release bail mount, making it easy to remove and take with you.
Manufacturer model #: 010-02519-01.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7″ touch screen with keyed assist
- GT56 transducer provides Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars with 20% greater range
- Vivid scanning-sonar color palettes
- Preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Navionics® data of more than 18,000 lakes with up to 1′ contours
- Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar (Panoptix transducers not included)
- Share sonar, mapping, and user data with other ECHOMAP™ Plus, ECHOMAP UHD and ECHOMAP Ultra units
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 network support
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Quick-release bail mount