Sights set on a performance-enhanced handgun, built for the toughest situations? The feature-rich Smith & Wesson® Performance Center® M&P® M2.0™ Ported Barrel & Slide C.O.R.E. Semi-Auto Pistol boasts a ported stainless steel barrel and slide for reduced weight, minimized muzzle flip and improved control for faster follow-up shots. The C.O.R.E.™ optics-ready slide includes an optics mounting kit, while an enlarged slide stop allows for quick manipulation, ideal for competition shooting. High profile, co-witness iron 3-dot iron sights can be used with or without a mounted optic for added versatility. The Performance Center tuned action features lightweight trigger with an audible reset, and a trigger stop to adjust for overtravel. An embedded stainless steel chassis system works to reduce flex and torque, while the low bore axis offers additional comfort and further reduces recoil for optimal control. This performance pistol also features an attractive, durable, and corrosion-resistant Armornite® finish, and includes two 17-round steel magazines.
- Ported stainless steel barrel & slide to reduce muzzle flip
- C.O.R.E. competition optics ready slide includes optics mounting kit
- 3-Dot white co-witness iron sights
- Enlarged slide stop
- Front cocking serrations
- Trigger stop to adjust the overtravel
- PC Tuned action with audible trigger reset
- Embedded stainless steel chassis system
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts
- Armornite corrosion-resistant finish
- Two 17-round magazines
There are no reviews yet.