- The Warrior features QuietKat’s performance build kit that won’t break the bank, including adjustable coil-suspension, mechanical disc brakes, and an 8-speed drivetrain
- Powered by a mid-drive motor, the Warrior utilizes the full range of gears for maximum torque for climbing steep hills
- For 2021 this bike is outfitted with a heavy-duty integrated pannier cargo rack
- The equivalent to 1 horsepower, 750 Watt bikes are not considered motorized vehicles by federal law in the U.S.A.
- 17” frame size
- Battery: 11.6ah/48V Panasonic
- Range: 23 miles unassisted,
- 48 miles assisted*
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc: Easy to use and provide great stopping power paired with a 203mm rotor
- Suspension: Mozo Coil Suspension Fork: Simple cell spring and hydraulic dampers provide maximum traction and a comfortable ride
- WheeI/Tire: Kenda Juggernaut 26” x 4.5”
- Display: Color-Digital
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Load: 325lbs
There are no reviews yet.