MEC is known for making high quality presses that will last. The 9000E Electronic Progressive Press has the same great features as the 9000GN, including automatic indexing and shell ejection, ten operations at six stations, E-Z Prime primer feeder and a will turn out a completed shell with each stroke and includes the MEC Auto Mate which electronically operates the press by pushing two control buttons. Additional die sets to change gauges are not available.
Shell Length: Set to load 2-3/4″
Priming Feature: E-Z Prime Primer Feed (fill with primers and the loader does the rest)
Charge Bar Shot Weight: 1 ounce (Lead shot only)
Powder Bushings Included: 23, 25, 29
Gauge Conversions Available: No
- Performs ten operations at six stations at once; with every stroke a reloaded shell is completed.
- Kits available to make steel shot compatible (not included).
- Removal of loaded shell causes carrier to index.
- Die sets NOT available.
- Packaging may include information for other products. Please check contents upon arrival.
- Three Crimping Stations (first station starts the crimp, the second station closes the crimp and the third places a taper on the shell)
- “Auto-Dex” Automatic Indexing (with finished shell ejection)
- “Auto-Cycle” Charging
- “Power Ring” Resizer (gives consistent, accurately sized shells for optimum gun performance)
- Auto-Mate uses two buttons to control the operation of the press