The MarCum® M3L Sonar Flasher is still built on the foundation of MarCum’s very first sonar. A workhorse of the lineup, the MarCum M3L flasher exhibits many patented MarCum features, such as moveable zoom anywhere in the water column, a key angler advantage that put Marcum on the map. MarCum devices for the past 2 decades have been sought after for moveable zoom alone, as this patented feature forever changed the icescape. With the ability to move through zoom anywhere in the water column, the M3L flasher excels for bottom-dwellers such as walleye to suspending fish like bluegill, crappie, and lake trout. Crosstalk between flashers exists when multiple units are in close proximity, and the Marcum noise-cancelling interference rejection system is so effective at removing that clutter, it’s patented, too. This is true for sonar systems in the 2,000kHz band as well as other frequencies, covering all bases on ice. The M3L packs 2,000W peak-to-peak power through a whisper-quiet and maintenance-free brushless motor. Boasting the widest single-beam transducer on the market, the M3L comes with an ultra-wide and industry-leading 20° of coverage. With a sonar footprint of this magnitude, anglers have the most expansive view of what’s happening below the ice. Standard-definition sonar in the M3L provides 2″ target separation to define jig from fish, fish from other fish in the school, or fish from bottom and nearby cover. Target separation improves to 1″ with patented the MarCum zoom mode, bringing in high-definition details of the area being targeted. Like its big-brother M5L, the M3L is also fueled by a lightweight, long-lasting LifePO4 lithium battery. This shaves a significant amount of the weight from the entire system, ensuring both angler and flasher never run out of juice. Lithium technology is easy on the pocketbook, too, offering lower cost of ownership by extending the life and use of any Marcum for thousands of charge cycles. The M3L sonar flasher includes a deluxe, padded soft case that provides years of protection in transit and use.
Manufacturer model #: M3L.
- Unbeatable, patented technology to improve your ice fishing
- Moveable zoom anywhere in the water column
- Ideal for bottom-dwellers such as walleye or suspending fish like bluegill, crappie, and lake trout
- Crosstalk ability among nearby MarCum flashers
- Noise-cancelling interference rejection
- 2,000W peak-to-peak power
- Whisper-quiet, maintenance-free, brushless motor
- Ultra-wide, industry-leading 20° of coverage
- Standard-definition 2″ target separation and 1″ in patented MarCum zoom mode
- Lightweight, long-lasting LifePO4 lithium battery
- Includes deluxe, padded soft case