The Johnny Ray® JR-1 Transducer Mount is constructed of aircraft-grade anodized aluminum, and is designed to allow for easy cone angle adjustment to align the transducer to the lake bottom. The JR-1 mount offsets your transducer beside the motor unit. 1″ shaft dia. with 2″ offset distance. 4.2″L x 2.55″W overall. Material thickness measures .093″ with stainless hardware.
Manufacturer model #: JR-1.
- Die-formed from aircraft grade aluminum
- Clear anodized for freshwater protection
- Offsets transducer beside the motor unit
- Allows for easy cone angle adjustment
- Includes stainless steel hardware