When you need maximum power in a minimal footprint, turn to the Tracker® Marine Lithium Super High Output Lithium Deep Cycle Marine Battery. Our battery delivers higher peak and continuous discharge currents than ordinary lithium-iron phosphate batteries of the same size, giving you class-leading power in a compact form factor. Cutting-edge engineering from the undisputed leader in boating produces a top-tier Tracker marine battery that weighs up to 50% less than imitators’ models, for greater fuel efficiency, faster speeds, and better draft, all with no water maintenance. Power regulation delivers full power over the full discharge—no more puttering along as the battery slowly fades. Our Tracker Lithium Battery adds a faster charge rate and slower dormant discharge rate, with the safest, most cost-effective form of lithium technology on the market. 5-year warranty if purchased aftermarket or retail. 10.2″L x 6.6″W x 8.6″H.
- The ideal battery for when high power meets low space
- Higher peak and continuous discharge currents than ordinary lithium-iron phosphate batteries of same size
- 5,000 cycles vs. 270 when comparing to a lead-acid battery, or 350 compared to AGM at the discharge level
- Works 12V, 24V, or 36V
- Will not sulfate: able to store at only a 20% charge or higher vs. lead-acid/AGM, which need 100% all the time
- Will remove an average of 200 lbs. from the stern of your boat with a 4-battery system
- Industry-leading lithium technology