Oneida Eagle Phoenix Lever Action Bow
The lever action bow reimagined, rebuilt, and reborn, the Oneida Eagle Phoenix Lever Action Bow gives archers exciting new technologies and unheard-of versatility. Quieter and more user-friendly than comparable lever-action designs before it, the Phoenix offers an exceptional all-around performance both bow fishermen and bowhunters will fall in love with. Combining high-performance outboard limbs with a precision cam and lever system and a new machined aluminum riser, this bow boasts the silky smooth, constant draw and feel of a recurve with compound-like power and impact energy. This new riser design also gives archers a long sight window for fast target acquisition with an ergonomic handle that greatly increases the hunter’s natural point of aim. A versatile and easy-to-maintain design, this bow also offers a wide range of let-off adjustments with its interchangeable module design. Adding a vibration suppression system and user-friendly draw stop system to the lever-action bow, the Phoenix simply gives bowhunters shooting performance superior to any lever-action design before it. Made in the USA.
- Superior shooting performance than any lever action bow before it
- Stronger, quieter, and more accurate
- Shoots and feels like a recurve delivers compound-like power and energy
- Engineered outboard limbs
- Precision cam and lever system
- New machined-aluminum riser
- Long sight window for fast target acquisition
- Ergonomic handle – increases hunter’s natural point of aim
- Easy-to-maintain design – multiple adjustments can be done in the field
- Interchangeable module design – a wide range of let-off options
- Vibration suppression system
- User-friendly draw stop system
There are no reviews yet.