The Magpul® Hunter 700 Stock is a drop-in, replacement stock for the Remington® 700 Short Action, to enhance the rifle’s capacity for precision accuracy. The Hunter 700 Stock is made from reinforced polymer, and uses a cast aluminum-bedding block from the recoil lugs to the tang of the grip, allowing the barrel to free float. The aluminum-bedding block also allows the barreled action to drop into the stock with no bedding required; and the barrel channel is wide enough to accommodate heavy diameter barrels with no modification. The stock adjusts for length of pull, and comb height to accommodate a variety of shooting situations and sights. M-LOK™ slots on the sides and bottom of the forend provide attachment points for aftermarket tactical accessories. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: MAG495.
- Drop-in, replacement stock for the Remington 700
- Adjusts for length of pull, and comb height
- Enhances precision accuracy
- Made from reinforced polymer
- Cast aluminum-bedding block
- Accepts heavy diameter barrels
- M-LOK compatible
- Free floats barrel