Diamond by Bowtech Prism Compound Bow
Based on the popular Edge series, the Diamond® by Bowtech® Prism Compound Bow Package gives younger hunters and developing archers great performance that fits them perfectly. Diamond’s latest grow-with-you bow design, the Prism offers extreme versatility and adjustability to make it easy for developing archers to learn and grow. Extreme Adjustability Limb System offers draw weight adjustment from 5-55 lbs., while the bow’s rotating modules provide a huge draw length adjustment from 18″-30″ to match the archer’s growth and development. Not to be grouped with “toy” bows for youth, the Prism features a proven Diamond design that launches arrows at speeds up to 295 fps. Measuring 31″ from one axle to the other, this bow delivers an effective letoff of 80% so younger archers can easily hold full draw as they sight in on the target. Lightweight 3.2 lbs. 7″ brace height. Prism Package includes: 3-Pin Tundra Sight, arrow rest, tube peep sight, and string nock.
- Versatile Diamond compound bow performance for developing archers
- Great bow for young bowhunters and developing archers – grows with the hunter
- New single cam design – up to 310 fps with smooth draw cycle and solid back wall
- Wide draw length range from 13″-31″
- Huge draw weight range from 5 lbs. up to 70 lbs.
- 80% effective letoff – easy to hold when you need to
- 31” axle to axle
- Lightweight – 3.2 lbs.
- Comes with 3-pin sight, arrow rest, peep, and string nock
There are no reviews yet.