Bear Archery Cruzer G2 RTH Compound Bow
Engineered to excel for bowhunters of any age or skill level, The Bear Archery® Cruzer® G2 RTH (Ready To Hunt) Compound Bow Package offers maximum versatility to meet a hunter’s needs. A grow-with-you bow with great shootability, the Cruzer G2 matches the extreme versatility of Bear’s previous Cruzer bow and ups the performance across the board. With a draw weight range of 5 lbs. all the way up to 70 lbs. and draw length adjustability from 12″ out to 30″, the Cruzer G2 offers the perfect fit for nearly any archer or bowhunter. Bear’s most versatile cam system, the MV1™ cam system features DrawDial™ rotating modules to deliver the G2’s deadly performance with wide-ranging adjustability. EnduraFiber™ Quad Limbs help power this bow’s impressive speed, sending arrows rocketing towards your target at speeds up to 315 fps. Compact for easy maneuverability in the stand or ground blind, this bow measures just 30″ from axle to axle. The bi-dimensionally adjustable SonicStop™ offset string suppressor helps stop string vibration and noise, while the bow’s advanced grip design eliminates hand torque for enhanced accuracy. Ready-to-Hunt (RTH) package includes Trophy Ridge® Whisker Biscuit®, Trophy Ridge 4-pin sight, Trophy Ridge stabilizer and Sling, Trophy Ridge 5-arrow quiver, peep sight, and nock loop.
- High-performance, grow-with-you bow with Ready-to-Hunt package
- High-performance design with amazing versatility and adjustability
- MV1 cam system features DrawDial rotating modules – power and adjustability
- Wide draw length adjustment – 12″-30″
- Wide draw weight range – 5-70 lbs.
- Powerful design – up to 315 fps
- EnduraFiber Quad Limbs
- Compact 30″ axle to axle
- Bi-dimensionally adjustable SonicStop offset string suppressor
- Advanced grip design – eliminates hand torque
- RTH package includes whisker biscuit, 4-pin sight, stabilizer and sling, 5-arrow quiver, peep sight, and nock loop